The P60 is designed to burn disposables that can and should be destroyed on-site. These
wastes include infectious and contaminated “red bag,” surgical dressings, plastic test devices and other wastes. If you are paying a high fee to haul these waste materials to a disposal site, now is the time to consider the on-site Incineration alternative.
FAST, COMPLETE, EFFICIENT WASTE DISPOSAL
- Dual chamber combustionChambers insulated and lined with high temperature
- Programmable digital temperature controls and chart recorder.
- Modulating control for fuel and air lowers fuel consumption.
- Preheat and secondary chamber temperatures up to 1000° C and one (1) second retention.
MINIMUM INSTALLATION AND START UP TIME
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with refractory and firebrick.
- Monitors, recorders and other accessory equipment available.
EASY AND SAFE OPERATION
- Pneumatic or hydraulic ram charging system assures proper burning rate and operator safety. When the loader controls prove the pre-programmed tempera-
tures and elapsed time, the operator places the waste in the hopper, closes the lid and pushes “load” switch, beginning the cycle. The vertical charge door on the primary chamber opens, and the ram pushes waste into the chamber. The ram withdraws, and the charging door closes automatically.
- Primary and secondary chamber temperatures displayed and recorded (optional)
- Minimum operator involvement and maintenance
LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION LEVELS
- Programmable digital temperature controls maintain temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Up to 100kgs per hour day of Type IV pathological waste or red bag waste rated at 2200 BTU’s per kg. Based on batch loading twice daily.
On-site incineration is a thorough, fast, and cost effective way to dispose of waste. Inciner8′s P60 Incinerator system destroys pathogens. Our various models are engineered to meet strict air emission regulations without offensive smoke or odour. The P60-M1 provides a 2 second gas retention of emissions in the secondary burn chamber.