The P25 is designed to burn Type IV pathological waste and infectious and contaminated “red bag,” surgical dressings, plastic test devices and other wastes. If you are paying a high fee to haul these waste materials to a disposal site, now is the time to consider the on-site Incineration alternative.
FAST, COMPLETE, EFFICIENT WASTE DISPOSAL
- Heavy duty ceramic grates allow burning from below.
- Concave refractory bottom acts as a hearth for waste that falls through grate openings.
- Insulated and refractory lined secondary chamber with exit temperatures of up to 1000 deg C and 2 second retention with model M1.
MINIMUM INSTALLATION AND START UP TIME
- Factory assembled, aluminized steel jacket lined with refractory and firebrick.
- Monitors, recorders and other accessory equipment available.
EASY AND SAFE OPERATION
- Large counter-balanced fill door with electrical lockout.
- Automatic control system provides preset burn times and shut off.
- Reload light indicates to operator when it is time to recharge
LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION LEVELS
- Programmable digital temperature controls maintain temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Pressure blower with modulating air control creates turbulence and distributes combustion air to secondary chamber.
- Secondary burner with temperature activated modulating control provides fast preheat and sustains high temperature performance at low energy consumption levels.
- Up to 100kgs per hour day of Type IV pathological waste or red bag waste rated at 2200 BTU’s per kg. Based on batch loading twice daily.
On-site incineration is a thorough, fast, and cost effective way to dispose of waste. Inciner8′s P25 Incinerator system destroys pathogens. Our various models are engineered to meet strict air emission regulations without offensive smoke or odour. The P25-M1 provides a 2 second gas retention of emissions in the secondary burn chamber.