The ever increasing costs faced by clinics to dispose of waste is escalating. Incineration is
proved to be the most effective way of eradicating this problem.
Our range of units a re fully CE certified, ensuring that we meet the highest standards in
safety and construction.
INCINER8 pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and support. We have a
worldwide dealership network and also provide qualified telephone support when needed.
Most of our incinerators are despatched 90% completed for extremely easy installation.
The Model A8000 is our largest incinerator and was designed for large scale and municipal
waste destruction The unit has a 6,75 cubic meter combustion chamber, combined top doors for easy loading.
The large secondary chamber provides a post combustion afterburner to provide a 2 second gas residence time at high temperatures to ensure that all gases are re-burnt.
in the chamber.
The whole unit is a 5mm anodised steel shell with a 10cm thick refractory lining which keeps the heat inside the chamber whilst allowing cool walls on the outside.
Specially designed ash rack and ash removal door on the bottom of Incinerator enables easy removal of ash even during the Incineration process.
- High quality refractory lining and insulation suitable for temperatures up to 1600C
- Large full size top load with smaller inner doors for manual feed during the process.
- Five burners provide modulating fuel and air for complete combustion
HEAT RECOVERY OPTION
As part of Inciner8’s commitment to environmental factors, we have designed a bolt on
heat recovery system for hot water.
Whilst the hot water system will not probably replace the existing system, it will certainly
reduce your energy costs and compliment your hot water storage facility.
The heat recovery kit can be retro fitted or the unit can be ordered complete at the time of
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Automatic and simple to operate control panel
- Incineration Temperatures up to 800 deg. C
- 5mm Steel Casing and Fully insulated
- Dense Refractory Concrete Lining Rated to 1600 degrees C
- Solid Hearth to Allow Maximum Burnout
- Stainless Steel Flue as standard
- 12 Month Warranty
- CE Marking
- Heat Recovery System option
- Easy on site installation
|Fuel||diesel or gas|
|Capacity (Cubic Mtr)||6.75|
|Burn rate (Average kgs/ hr)||1000|
|Approx incineration time (Per load)||5 hours|
|Height Incl. Flue (mm)||440|
|Door Opening (mm)||500 x 150|
|Height to Door (mm)||115|
|Max. Operating Temperature||1450|
|Residency Time in 2nd Chamber||2 seconds|
|Constant Running Fan||yes|
|Secondary Combustion Chamber||yes|