We can now offer our range of incinerators exclusively throughout Europe and the rest of the world through our dealer network. Our range of units are fully CE certified, ensuring that we meet the highest standards in safety and construction.
Large Capacity Unit Model A1600
The Model A1600 is a proven and unique design which is currently operating in many
different applications throughout the world.
They are unique in build quality, durability and ease of installation, operation and
They are many variants including medical waste, animal waste, camp waste and
general waste applications.
Ease of Use
- Auto ignition.
- No pilots to light.
- Automatic control and temperature monitoring
- Built-in skid facilitates placement
- Rapid incineration means low fuel consumption.
- Higher burn rate than other models.
- Up to 250kgs per hour (dependant on application).
- Thick refractory lining rated to 1600 deg C in main chamber retains heat, increasing
Quality Built to Last
- Heat resistant 5mm steel.
- Stainless steel stack.
- 12cm of refractory lining — steel reinforced
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Fully Automatic and simple to operate control panel
- Afterburner Preheat
- Incineration Temperatures in Excess of 1300 degrees C
- 5mm Steel Casing andFully insulated
- Dense Refractory Concrete Lining Rated to 1600 degrees C
- Solid Hearth to Allow Maximum Burnout
- Large Top Opening Lid For Easy Loading
- Wide Door For Ash Removal
- Stainless Steel Flue as standard
- After Burner Fitted as standard
- 12 Month or 1000 hours Warranty.
- Optional Stainless Steel Casing
- Optional gas cleaning systems
- Custom sizes available with up to 500kgs per hour
- CE Marking
- Heat Recovery System option
|Capacity (cubic metres)||1.35|
|fuel consumption (ltrs/hr)||10|
|Height Incl. Flue (mm)||1340|
|Door Opening (mm)||1000 x 1670|
|Min. Operating Temperature||950|
|Max. Operating Temperature||1320|
|Residency Time in Second Chamber||2 secs|