The New Model 250M is designed to burn Type IV pathological waste and infectious and
contaminated “red bag,” surgical dressings, plastic test devices and narcotics. If you are
paying a high fee to haul these waste materials to a disposal site, now is the time to
consider the on-site Incineration alternative.
The Model 250M is designed for export and requires no installation as it is ready to operate, making this unit ideal for remote clinics / camps etc.
FAST, COMPLETE, EFFICIENT WASTE DISPOSAL
- Heavy duty refractory lined (rated 1550 deg C), cylindrical primary and secondary chamber
- 250 kg capacity per batch load
- Integral 300 litre fuel tank
- Primary chamber temperatures in excess of 1000 deg C and secondary chamber temperatures of above 900 deg C with a 2.0 second gas retention time.
MINIMUM INSTALLATION AND START UP TIME
- Factory assembled, no installation required. Connect electricity and the unit is ready to operate
- Monitors, recorders and other accessory equipment available.
EASY AND SAFE OPERATION
- Automatic control system provides preset burn times and shut off.
- Temperature monitoring as standard
- Safety fan run on timer
LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION LEVELS
- Programmable digital temperature controls maintain temperature, assuring complete combustion while conserving fuel.
- Secondary burner with temperature activated modulating control provides fast preheat and sustains high temperature performance at low energy consumption levels.
- Up to 250kgs per batch load of Type IV pathological waste or red bag waste rated at 2200 BTU’s per kg. Burn rate of approximately 50kgs per hour
On-site incineration is a thorough, fast, and cost effective way to dispose of waste. Inciner8′s 250M Incinerator system destroys pathogens. Our various models are engineered to meet strict air emission regulations without offensive smoke or odour. The 250M provides a 2.0 second gas retention of emissions in the secondary burn chamber.
Waste is reduced to a sterile ash of approximetely 3% of the initial pre – incineration weight.